Waylon has few encounters with things he doesn't LOVE...but Gerber Bitter Biscuits are by far his favorite food!! As you can tell from the pictures he adores these little cookies. Usually he gets one or two of these special treats after he finishes his jar foods and we eat our dinner. Normally he doesn't look this messy, but pretty close.
Here is the conversation Easton and I had as I tried to get him close to Waylon for a picture:
Me: Get close to Waylon so I can get a picture for the computer.
E: No, I don't want to, Baby Waylon is a monster.
Me: A monster?
E: Yeah, a biscuit monster. He's SOO SCARY!!
1 comment:
It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
CT looks beautiful. I love your family vacation pictures. Brian really just wants me & him to go to the beach, but I'm going to show him your pics and maybe that will change his mind on bringing the children along. :)
Michele
Post a Comment