Here are a few FIRSTS for the Charles Boys...
Easton's FIRST bike accident/injury:


He started going to fast and turned the handles bars too sharply making his bike tip over. And when he fell he didn't put his hands completely out so he fell face first! Resulting is a fat lip and a little road rash above our lip and a little on our nose. Luckily he had his helmet on. I was so proud of him because while I was trying to clean his lip up he kept saying "I just want to ride my bike!" SO when I finished he hoped right back on the bike and took off! Way to be a big, strong boy E!!
Waylon's FIRST to pull himself to standing up!!

Waylon is now a few days over 10 months old. And yesterday was the FIRST time that he pulled all the way into a standing position. He has been pulling up to his knees but now all the way to standing up! Now that he has mastered this skill he is standing all around the house! He is also able to go from crawling to sitting up! Way to go Way~Way!!
1 comment:
Such BIG Boys!! They are growing up way toooooo fast. I cant wait to see ya'll and celebrate Waylons 1 year Birthday Bash. xoxo
Post a Comment