Easton and I did Arts & Crafts while Waylon napped this morning. We had such a fun time making the pirate treasure chest. I have had this kit for some time now, so I figured with the rain coming down outside what better day to stay indoors and make something cool.
This kid is too cute...while I was working on this post, he came into the office wearing his pirate get-up with his treasure map on his hook, asking if I had seen the missing treasure chest! Then he ran off into the family room where I am guessing the missing treasure chest is. I am pretty sure he will be a pirate for Halloween!

This kid is too cute...while I was working on this post, he came into the office wearing his pirate get-up with his treasure map on his hook, asking if I had seen the missing treasure chest! Then he ran off into the family room where I am guessing the missing treasure chest is. I am pretty sure he will be a pirate for Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment