Today after Easton finished his lunch he wanted to do an art project. So after discussing his options he decided he wanted to color a picture of a pirate that Daddy had brought home from work the night before. I was playing with Waylon and not really paying too much attention to Easton when I hear him say "Mommy come look at my tattoos." Thinking that I heard him wrong I head into the the kitchen to see were he had drawn all over his arm. I proceed to ask him "why would you color all over your arm?" Where as he tells me, "I didn't color, it's tattoos...just like Daddy." WONDERFUL, my son is going to become a tattooed thug...Thanks Daddy!!

4 comments:
Daddy's tattoos are tastefully done. When Easton is old enough to be a man, I will take him to get his tats. Like on his 10th birthday.
Daddy
HILARIOUS! easton wears tattoos well though, i must say ;) ian, i had no idea that you had tattoos!
Your good friend Jamie took a "thug" and turned him into a prince.....
Ian
wow. how sweet!!! ;) it's true!!!!
hey, btw~ we MISS you guys!!!!!!! when are you coming to visit????
Post a Comment