Here is the official Santa picture. I assure you, Waylon isn't pouting he just has a mouth full of food. Our attempt to make sure he wouldn't cry!
I guess I was so consumed with getting the perfect Santa picture, because Ian informed me of the entire Eatson, Santa conversation I missed. It went a little something like this...
I guess I was so consumed with getting the perfect Santa picture, because Ian informed me of the entire Eatson, Santa conversation I missed. It went a little something like this...Santa: Have you been a good boy this year?
Easton: Yes
Santa: What would you like for Christmas?
Easton: I would like a fire truck, an ambulance and a paramedic.
Santa: And what would your brother like?
Easton: For you to bring me my stuff.
Santa: Chuckles
There you have it my friends, a day in the life of Easton Charles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment