Thursday, January 3, 2008

Sledding!!

These are the last pictures of Pappy's visit that are left to post. Pappy left early New Years Day, but luckily before he left we got some snow. The boys LOVE to play in the snow and go sledding. They enjoyed showing Pappy how it's done!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first three photos need some commentary:
1) Pappy is getting ready to push us and we are so happy and excited to sled!!
2) OH NO!! Pappy pushed us TOO HARD and we are OUT OF CONTROL!!!
3) OUCH!! Those trees and sticks that Pappy pushed us towards really hurt!!

- Love Easton & Waylon

The Charles Crew said...

thanks for the "play by play" boys, mommy was inside staying warm and making hot cocoa for everyone's return indoors!!

Alex Hackett said...

oh fun! I remember when I sledded down that hill, a little different.

vanessa said...

HOW FUN! I sure wish it snowed like that here in Nashville!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails