Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome Home...

Colds and ALL!!
Well, since returning home from WDW(which was amazing) the boys and I have each been in to see the doctors! Waylon went straight to the doctor on Wednesday as soon as we landed with a DOUBLE ear infection...again! He is now off his nightly preventive antibiotic and if he gets just one more ear infection we will be headed to an ENT to discuss tubes being put in. Then on Friday, Easton woke up with a 103 temperature and by 4pm was headed to see the doctor...diagnosis, some kind of viral infection. Waylon then got the same viral infection that Easton had, then they both lovingly shared it with mommy!! Luckily daddy is healthy and taking care of us all!! Just wanted to update on why there haven't been any recent postings!!
*Sorry no pictures with this post...I hate doing that*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy isnt sick because Daddy is a machine...

- Daddy

Alex Hackett said...

hope you all feel better. poor mr. waylon, i hope he doesn't need tubes. thanks for all the posts jamie, looks like you all had a fantastic time. can't wait to see you all real soon!

Leo and Jen said...

How miserable!!! I can't imagine what a double ear infection AND a viral infection would be like. I can't believe how many times he has got infections. As much as I hope he doesn't have to have tubes put in, if it will help him, then I guess that would be a step up. Hope you all get better soon!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails