Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's My Party And I'll...

FLY If I Want To!!!We had SO much fun celebrating Easton's 4th Birthday today! Easton had 7 friends join him for his SuperHero party and everyone had a BLAST! They all dressed up, flew around, rescued friends, made Super glasses and ate cake!
Super Watman and SuperSpider Devin
SuperWatman
Devin and AveryCRAZY WaylonEaston and Crew-Devin, Easton, Juan Marcos, Ben, John and Olivia (Miss Angela in white-party teacher)FUN at the party!!

2 comments:

McGrew Crew said...

Happy Birthday Easton!!!

So Adorable, I love the matching shirts :) It looks like Easton had a Great time!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Easton! Looks like you've been celebrating for days already but tomorrow it will be official...you'll really be 4! Hoping you're still flying high from all the fun :)

Hugs,
Aunt Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails