I wanted to show you all how much hair this girl has gotten! It is still hard to see because like her brothers' it is so blonde.
*Also, she is doing SO much better, a different baby! I am not sure of it's the new medicine (pepcid) or if it's the thickening of her formula, but all I know is she is AMAZING! She is now able to sleep comfortably, not waking and crying after sleeping for 30mins. She has a LOT less cramping, which I think is helping with the sleeping! I am so grateful to all my wonderful friends who have lent their ears and tissues to me for the last 5 months! I feel like a completely different mommy, too. I am SO in love with this little girl and it hurt me to see her in pain, I felt so helpless. I am also proud of myself for not settling and fighting for her when so many times I was told that she was colicky or that it was just her personality. Usually I am not the confrontational type and most times will just agree instead of rocking the boat, but I am so glad that I listened to my heart and pushed the doctors and nurses to take notice. Thanks to all of you who have prayed for this sweet girl and for me!!*
5 comments:
She is PRECIOUS! Love the hair...your title made me giggle. :)
I am so happy that she is feeling better! She looks so happy in all of those hair pictures! I know you feel better too! It's hard when your baby is sick or hurting and you can't do anything about it! Good job Mom!
jamie, you are the most wonderful mommy!!!!!! your children are sooooo blessed. and so if your hubby! ;)
thanks for the update on precious london. such a great report!
love y'all.
oh,
and love her blonde blonde hair! ;)
LOOK AT THOSE BIG BLUE EYES! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
Glad to hear that London is having easier days and so is the rest of the family. God answers prayer even if it is for upset stomachs. What a great God we serve. Looking forward to seeing you all! Just 3 weeks.....we are so excited.
Love
leo and jen
Post a Comment