ooh ooh... I see. Good for you! My parents decided to let that be my decision and I was scared to death to go down and do it until I was 14. I kept wishing they had just gone down and done it! Let's hope she doesn't get any infections!
We are waiting to roll out the bling until her first tooth, which I plan on capping with a "grill" so that she has matching "ice" in her ears and her teeth
7 comments:
uhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm......lets see!!
E-A-R-I-N-G-S!!
ooh ooh... I see. Good for you! My parents decided to let that be my decision and I was scared to death to go down and do it until I was 14. I kept wishing they had just gone down and done it! Let's hope she doesn't get any infections!
Four more sets and she'll be caught up with me!
They don't make hoops for babies do they? They're very "in"... ;-)
I want to see a little more "bling" where are the 4 carat diamonds?? xoxo
We are waiting to roll out the bling until her first tooth, which I plan on capping with a "grill" so that she has matching "ice" in her ears and her teeth
Daddy
just another day in the life of the princess. grandpa len
Post a Comment