Tuesday, December 16, 2008

FRIENDS...

Today we had a play date at the Brown's house and like always we NEVER turn down an opportunity to get together with friends!!  I have a babysitter(Miss Robin) on Tuesday's and Fridays, so London was able to stay home and get her morning nap while the boys and I partied!!
The boys and I made ginger bread cookies and took over for the kids to decorate.  Of course Easton had to make a policeman cookie and Waylon made a Christmas tree, only to eat the icing and NO cookie!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Alright, three things:
1) Good job Waylon - the icing is usually the best part. Unless it's that Wal-mart-ish shortening-with-food-coloring-and-no-flavor variety. Then it's gross.
2) Easton has cooler hair than I do.
3) I TOTALLY want a play date. A grown up one...is that like Happy Hour??

Leo and Jen said...

Liking the picture of Waylon and the icing smothered all over his face! He looks like he just got caught eating it!

Mrs. H said...

Your boys are so stinkin cute! Just precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails