Hey All,
This blog was initially created for friends and family to peek into our world and see what we were up to on a day to day basis. We love having visitors far and wide read our blog, however, we have decided to take it private. What that means is you will have to sign in using your e-mail address and a password, if you read our blog and I don't have your e-mail then you will not be able to read our blog. So PLEASE if you enjoy reading our blog but know I don't have your e-mail then leave a comment below and I will add you to our approved list. This may only be for a temporary moment or it may be permanent.
Much Love!!
17 comments:
I love keeping up with your beautiful famkily, please add me to your approved list! e-mail pajohnston@uss.com thank you!
You have my email address don't you?
Jamie.... I absolutely understand your decision! Please add me! andreaschild@yahoo.com
hugs to all...
Love the header...cute!
Totally get the private thing for SURE!!
Have a good week, girl! ;)
Hey Boys, your tree is beautiful.
love Nana~Papa
Just in case:
Staceyut2001@gmail.com
wfarrell3@sbcglobal.net
Hi Jamie,
I'm April. I worked with Candy here in Longview. I enjoy yours and Candy's blog and keeping up with your families. My son and Easton are just a few months apart and my daughter and Waylon are only 1 month apart. Your family is precious and you guys always do neat things. If you will, please add me to you invite list.
Thanks,
April
april@bracesbysherman.com
you better not leave us out!!! we'd be SO sad! ;)
love you. xoxoxo
Hi Jamie, I always enjoying reading about you and your family. I worked with Candy in Longview. I hope you will add me to your APPROVED list so I can continue to follow your story.
Merry Christmas,
Kellye
kellyehiggin@aol.com
I love looking at your blog.
Merry Christmas
"GG"
carolynkbeller@yahoo.com
Hi Jamie,
Ryan and I view your blog from time to time, more so me!
I really enjoy keeping in touch this way with your family. In fact you have inspired me in so many ways, I went ahead and created a blog myself of our family. I spent a little too long on at first but now it seems to be coming along nicely. We would like to be on your email list
duck_119@hotmail.com, shannon2272@hotmail.com. Maria loves when I share news about you guy's.... So this keeps as a family in touch you all.
Thanks!
Ryan & Shannon
Pretty sure you have my email, be sure to keep us on here, we love all the updates :)
janetbowler@gmail.com
Tell the boys I say hi!!! (And little London too!)
Jamie -
Jann and I enjoy keeping up with you guys via the blog. I think you have our email addresses, but just in case, we'll send them to you offline (and to Ian).
Look forward to catching up with you guys when you're in "the city" next...
ryan, jann & lila
Juli (across the condisak from Pappy's AK home) checks it every once and a while, her email is jrhanson@buffalo.edu
Hey
You can add us as well
charityDOTmanwaringATgmailDOTcom
Hope your Holiday season is well. If you don't mind will you also send a mailing address as well so that I can send you a Christmas Card?
thanks for keeping me in!
Post a Comment