Santa sent the Boys and London a letter today, in it he explained that the will be sending an Elf from his workshop to keep an eye on all the kids and report back to Santa every if their behavior was Naughty or Nice. Santa also sent snow from the North Pole in his letter!! The boys were so excited to get their letter in the mail today and Santa's package with the Elf should be here on Thursday, direct from Elf on The Shelf.
3 comments:
Aren't you clever! Great idea! I've check into the shelf on the elf! I wonder if you can get them at the Hallmark store? I'll have to go check or call!
MerrY Christmas!
Awesome!! Can't wait to get my Elf too...what a fun tradition...thanks for the idea!! :) Amy
That is So cute!! When I was little Santa had really bad handwriting, sort of like my dad's. Glad he's upgraded to word processing!!
Post a Comment