Sunday, January 25, 2009

Goin' Pro...

Easton is doing GREAT at hockey!!  He seemed to be stuck in a rut the last couple of weeks, but just this weekend he has REALLY made great strides!!  He put some stickers on his helmet(some stars, 2 flames and a skull) and since then has been strutting his stuff.  It is like it just clicked on Saturday morning.  Even the coaches and a few other parents noticed how well he is doing and commented to us and him which made all of us so proud.  Waylon enjoys going to hockey, wearing his helmet, watching Easton and yelling "GOOOOO E" over the glass when daddy holds him up.  He also likes tackling Easton while he waits to get on the ice.  But don't worry Waylon will get his turn on the ice soon enough!!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

I thought the only way to skate was by holding onto the rails at the side of the rink. Getting out skated by a 4 year old, gotta love it!! Good job Easton! And good cheering Waylon!

Alex Hackett said...

Awesome! Way to go Easton! I knew it would just click one day for him. I hope the outdoor rink has helped him too.

Editor said...

I had my chest puffed out all weekend - swollen from a good workout, but also a lot of pride. E is out there working hard with kids that are mostly 6-8 years old. He and a few other little guys work their butts off to try and keep up and to see him smiling and excited out there is so much fun. Someday, Waylon is going to hurt somebody out on the ice. I can see their hockey nickname in high school - Thunder (Waylon) and Lightning (Easton)....

Love you boys.

Daddy

Kristan said...

Jeff and I will have rink-side seats when they go pro!

Leo and Jen said...

Wow, look at all those kiddo's on ice! I would love just to go and watch! Oh, and Ian... you can see the pride in your eyes just sitting up in the bleachers! Good job boys! We're proud of you too. We'd love to see a little video clip!

Mrs. H said...

How fun! You can so see it in Waylon's eyes that he is chomping to get out on that ice too! So sweet!

Dashel Lyra Dawn Matt said...

It's hard to believe these little guys can even move with all that gear on! Too cute. Way to go Easton! We can't wait till you go pro :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails