Sunday, February 1, 2009

We're Moving...


Entry Way (front door)
Kitchen (looking from family room)
Butler's pantry (looking from kitchen), half bath to the right and mudroom, 2nd entry and garages to the left
Kitchen (looking from formal dinning)
Wet bar (opposite breakfast nook)
Ian's office
Formal Living room
Family room
Formal Dinning room
Upstairs Landing
Master Bathroom
Master Bathroom
Beautiful Backyard
Backyard
We are excited yet saddened to be moving into this new house.  It is only about 5 minutes from our current house, but it is in a new town.  Which means Easton will not be entering kindergarten with all his BEST buddies from Canton.  We are definitely VERY blessed to have this opportunity to move into a bigger house that will better hold us and our extended visiting family.  The boys are MOST excited about the HUGE, flat backyard.  We are hoping to get them a play scape for the summer.  We will be closing around the end of February and will be moving as soon as that happens.  The builder is making a few changes that we requested so once those are done we will be closing.  
I know I haven't be blogging as much lately and now you know why, but I will continue to blog while packing and taking care of 3 small children, or at least try.

8 comments:

Leo and Jen said...

Holy Cow! I wouldn't know what to do with that much space! You could park our whole house in the entryway! Craziness! What's the square footage, I think I'd get lost in there? Whew.... you'll need a vacuum for every room. At least the move will only be a five minute one! It's the ones across states and such that are truly difficult. It looks absolutely beautiful. Congrats! Wish we were there to help you move in. Love you guys!

Mrs. H said...

Oh Jamie it is absolutely beautiful! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!@=

Alex Hackett said...

now you just need some more kids to have a full football team to practice in the backyard. looks awesome.

Stacey said...

Um, I didn't notice...which room is "Uncle Frank and Aunt Stacey's room"??? Can I request blue paint for the walls? Oh, and we'll need cable in there, too.

Kellye said...

Beautiful House Jamie, I love it.

McGrew Crew said...

Look out, here we come!!

Pam said...

WOW! What a house and it's beautiful. Where's the snow? The grass is so green, too. I know you definately have your work cut out for you, and I will look forward to reading more! Take care......Pam

Janet said...

Congrats!!! The house is beautiful! Please let me know if you need any help watching the kids or moving boxes!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails