Tuesday, March 31, 2009

PICTURE PRINCESS...

If you have a little girl you MUST check out this website and their adorable dresses.  I am entering London in their Picture Princess contest and hoping she wins because she is truly a princess.  She has brought so much joy to our house of boys that only a true princess could.  I would LOVE for London to win this contest because like I said they have the CUTEST dresses and she would look fabulous wearing this one...it's my favorite!!
little girls and girls dresses from shabby baby
Visit Shabby Apple to find your Princess' favorite dress and leave me a comment letting me know which dress is your favorite!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

OhMyGawdThoseAreSoCute!!! I think the Hibiscus and Vineyard little girl dresses. And I like the Oxford dress for ME. :-) Love this site - I just sent it to my two girlfriends that are having their own little princesses!!

Leo and Jen said...

I'm thinking I like the "Canary" as well as the "Vineyard" ones on there. Very sweet.

Amy said...

Love that site! Looks like I found where Avery's Easter dress is coming from!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails