Thursday, May 14, 2009

Once in a Lifetime!!

Daddy got invited to play in a charily softball game at Fenway Park!!  Yep, Fenway Park as in where the Boston Red Sox play!!  Daddy looked and acted like a 10 year old little boy the whole day, but especially when he was actually on the field.  It was such a FUN experience and probably a once in a lifetime experience.  Oh and by the way, Daddy's team won...GO Daddy!!

3 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Oh MY...my husband would just die! What an awesome experience...for all of you!

vanessa said...

How fun!
And oh my how fast the kids have grown! I can't believe London is so big already!!!! All of them are precious. I love Waylon's hair...super cool. ;)
Hope you & your fam are well!!

Mrs. H said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS...and I am a girl! What an awesome experience! We toured that park when we visited Boston several years ago...but to play on it...awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails