Sunday, June 7, 2009

BIRTHDAY girl...

Saturday was my birthday and I had such a fun time celebrating all weekend long with the kids! Except for the fact that I had a nasty little cold hit me Saturday morning{still hoping it doesn't turn into something more}. I also had a BLAST going out with some of my VERY BEST friends to celebrate my birthday on Thursday. Ian and Amy put together a great little party to celebrate me! Ian even went above and beyond to create goodie bags{like I always do for the kids' parties}, he did it completely on his own and included a pedicure and manicure gift card, a Starbucks gift card, chocolates and an itunes gift card...I know I am so lucky to have such an AMAZING hubby!! Thanks to all of you who called/e-mailed/facebooked/texted me to wish me a happy birthday!!
MUCH LOVE!!

5 comments:

dorbritz said...

Happy Birthday!!
And what a sweet hubby you have.

Mrs. H said...

What about your bloggy friends???

What an awesome hubby you have! I know your friends loved their goody bags!

So glad you had a wonderful birthday and I hope your cold is much better soon!

Have a great week!

McGrew Crew said...

Where is my goodie bag brother in law =)
Glad you had fun...you deserve it!
I love you so much sis!!!
xoxoxo

Leo and Jen said...

Happy Birthday you lovely lady! ... and great job Ian! Got some points on that one!

olivia and henry said...

happy birthday jamie!!!!! you are so precious!! can't wait to see you soon! ; )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails