Tuesday, July 7, 2009

These Boots Shoes Were Made For Walkin'...

And that's what they're gonna do{I hope}.
London is ready to be walking but she just doesn't have the confidence to do it yet. She did take a couple of steps a couple weeks ago, but it ended with her face planting on the ground. Her new thing is trying to climb on everything. Not sure I'm ready for her to be walking yet, but like everything else, I don't think she's seeking my approval!!

2 comments:

Editor said...

Apparently, not being able to walk doesnt prohibit a woman from owning lots of shoes. This little chick has more pairs of kicks than her brothers - including a pair that squeeks when she walks.

Daddy

Anonymous said...

Go~London~GO Those are some sweet looking shoes yoy have there. Every litlle girl needs a different pair of shoes for every outfit.
Love & Miss You Bunches,
Nana xoxoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails