Easton did AWESOME today. The surgery went really well, he was so brave and strong and I couldn't have been any more proud of him. He had a hard time coming out of anesthesia but once he got some Tylenol to help with his headache he was ready to go home. When we first went back to recovery to see him, the nurse asked me if I had a mirror because he was wanting to see the incision. Of course I didn't, but I took a picture and then showed him the picture so he could see it{funny boy}.
Pre-Op

Post-Op
Please continue to pray for him...the surgeon came out of surgery and told us he isn't quite sure what the cyst was/is. He's never seen anything like it before, so they will be doing a biopsy on the cyst. The surgeon wasn't too concerned so neither are we but you know.
3 comments:
He did awesome. Very brave. Tough little dude. Not sure what they took out of him. Might have been his version of Kuato from Total Recall. You never know....
Love,
Daddy
LOL...come on daddy!!
He is such a brave little guy, we love you so much Easton and will continue to pray.
Lots of kisses from Ava =)
you guys are always in my heart and prayers. Easton not everyone has a scar right there. You have all kinds of stories to tell with that scar.
Love You All ~NANA~
Post a Comment