Great job London!Uncle Ryan say's "so close,what are they talking about, your doing it kid"
ALRIGHT!!! She is a walker for sure! She needs to come teach her cousin Ashton how to do it =)Love ya'llxoxo
woohoo.... I can't believe it! I better send off those dresses soon because she's growing up so fast! Great job London
Way too go pretty girl!! She is growing up so fast. We miss you guys tons and love you bunches!! xoxo~Tiff
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great job London!
Uncle Ryan say's "so close,what are they talking about, your doing it kid"
ALRIGHT!!! She is a walker for sure! She needs to come teach her cousin Ashton how to do it =)
Love ya'll
xoxo
woohoo.... I can't believe it! I better send off those dresses soon because she's growing up so fast! Great job London
Way too go pretty girl!! She is growing up so fast. We miss you guys tons and love you bunches!! xoxo~Tiff
Post a Comment