Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stuffing...

I have to share a story with you about Waylon and why I now call him stuffing. Ian and I were watching a documentary and the family had 3 boys, but the only one who was normal was the middle one and he asked his mom way he wasn't screwed up like his 2 bothers and her response was the she had always taught him he was special...he was the Oreo stuffing...the BEST part of the Oreo. I have been so worried about Waylon being messed up because he was the middle child, you know, the oldest one is the special one because he's the oldest and the youngest one is well special because she is THE baby and the girl. So now I LOVE that Waylon can now believe he too is just as special as the other 2.
So anyway today "stuffing" got his nursery school letter in the mail, introducing his teachers, telling him of ALL the fun he will have at school. Waylon isn't overjoyed about going to school, so to help encourage him I decided to get a few photos of him with his special letter. Enjoy!!

5 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh Jamie what a sweet story! I too worry about our middle child. So anyother advice please pass it along!

He is soooo cute! And he'll do just fine in school! Good luck!

The Charles Crew said...

Its so funny. Gram Pam had the same story about stuffing for my brother Uncle Leo - execpt we had a crap sandwich, not an Oreo.....

Daddy

McGrew Crew said...

That is tooooo cute! We love our stuffing!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

...and he is just as sweet as the stuffing in the oreo cookie...
Luv, ~NANA~

Leo and Jen said...

Thanks Ian. Waylon... we'll root for yah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails