Waylon started nursery school today and he did GREAT!! He did cry{and so did I} as expected, but thankfully it only lasted 5 mins. Since today was also his birthday he was able to take cupcakes for snack, and he came home with a Happy Birthday crown. He cried when he saw me when I arrived to pick him up, but he was so excited and didn't stop talking about school the whole car ride home. I am so proud of him and know that he needs this time to gain some confidence and become more independent. I know that this time in couple of weeks he won't even bat an eye when I drop him off. We are also so thankful that not only does he get to go to school with his BESTEST bud Avery, but also with Ella and Jack, it makes me feel so much more at ease knowing he is there with his friend. Check out this post of Easton{and his BFF} from this time 2 years ago.
3 comments:
What a sweet, awesome and brave little boy. Happy bday little buddy. We love you to death and smile every day watching you conquer the world one little Croc step at a time.
Daddy
What a big boy he is! I am proud of you Waylon...and mommy. I can't believe our babies are growing up soooo fast. We will be sending them off to high school before we know it :) I love and miss you... all 5!!
Lovin' the big muscles picture! First day with a fohawk! Way to go Waylon!
Post a Comment