I haven't{REALLY} enjoyed watching TCU football since I was a cheerleader there almost 10 years ago{GASP}. But this year has been an exception...with TCU running up the ranks{#4} I have LOVED rooting for the fightin' frogs!! Daddy was at TCU a few weekends ago speaking to parents, staff, alumni and students for homecoming weekend, and while there he stopped by the TCU bookstore and picked up some new TCU gear for our clan. They didn't have a cheerleading outfit small enough for London, so he got her the cutest polo dress. Hopefully, next year while we are down for our 10 year reunion we will get London a cheerleading outfit and she can cheer on her team!!
5 comments:
Holy Horned Frog!! What a beautie!
Daddy
I can't believe that they didn't have a cheerleader outfit her size. Man they're missing out there! We have three Texas ones from 3-6 mo up to 2T...and I don't have a girl:) (We bought them when we didn't know what we were having...I keep waiting for some of our Texas friends to have a girl.)
I love the little dress though! Purple's a good color for her...and those pigtails...ADORABLE!
Isn't college football fun when your team's winning? We're having the best time with Texas doing so well this year! I'm already getting excited for the Bowl games to start!
SOOOO cute and I agree those pigtails are precious!
there's still time to come down!
this reminds me of when you would wear your hair in pig-tails and you loved wearing pig-tails....
lots of hugs and kiss...
Post a Comment