when she's been {vomiting}sick on and off for 2 and a half weeks...wear her pjs ALL day and catch up on her shows of course.
It has been a LONG couple of weeks with this sweet girl, she goes from feeling OK to throwing up everything including liquids in a matter of seconds. Just when we thought it was getting better it would start all over again. But finally after going to the pediatrician we discovered that since she had had the stomach flu her poor little tummy didn't know how to heal. The pediatrician put her on an antacid to help her inflamed and irritated tummy calm down. It seems to be working, she's eating more, and seems to be in a better mood...assuming it's because she feels better.
5 comments:
I am sure every dad says this, but London is the sweetest, most precious little bundle of love that this daddy could have ever hoped for. The little bond we have has been growing by the day and she is going to melt my heart on a whim until the day a die. What a blessing she is to our family and to me. Just a princess.
Daddy
Poor little London, she has had a rough time, I hope she is feeling much better everyday, I've been keeping up with you, just havent posted. Take care! Pam
Those pictures of her are so sweet! She's just precious, and well what Daddy wrote up there made me tear up...sweet baby girl for a sweet daddy! I'm so glad you've found out what the deal was and that she's better!
Oh, and we have those PJ's in orange and blue...I love them!
I'm sure none of this helps with the whole need to gain weight thing huh?
So glad she is better and getting to catch up on the latest movies :) Wish I was there to give her lots of kisses and hugs!!
Post a Comment