He is such an blessing from God! Jamie he truly is the sweetest of all...you have done an awesome job. We just need to put an brick on his head so he'll stop growing! I remember the long night waiting for him to be born, seems like yesterday. Wish we were there to celebrate his big day. We Love you EASTON so much!!
...and this smae little man is the baby that made me a NANA for the first time....Oh and I love him so. He is everything you could sk for and then more for the 1st born. he has taught us all a lesson or 2 since he came into this world.. I love you so, Easton.
3 comments:
He is such an blessing from God! Jamie he truly is the sweetest of all...you have done an awesome job. We just need to put an brick on his head so he'll stop growing!
I remember the long night waiting for him to be born, seems like yesterday. Wish we were there to celebrate his big day. We Love you EASTON so much!!
Happy Birthday, Easton!!
...and this smae little man is the baby that made me a NANA for the first time....Oh and I love him so. He is everything you could sk for and then more for the 1st born. he has taught us all a lesson or 2 since he came into this world.. I love you so, Easton.
Post a Comment