Friday, June 18, 2010

BIG Baby Boy Graduates...

My baby boy graduated from nursery school on Monday. And I missed the whole thing...London and I were in TX attending my Maw-maw's funeral. To be honest I was exactly where I needed to be, but I still had a HARD time not being at Waylon's graduation.
My FAVORITE boys...
My handsome little man, I can't believe how quickly he is growing up!
Getting ready to sing their songs...
Singing songs...
With their diplomas...
Waylon and his favorite girl{future wife} Avery...
Waylon had an amazing experience in nursery school this year. He LOVED his teachers and had a great connection with one in particular. He cried a few times in the beginning but then LOVED every Tuesday and Thursday.
I am so proud of the big boy you are becoming Waylon, you surprise me EVERYDAY with your witty comments and your LOVE for your friends and family. You are such a sweet little boy with an awful stubborn streak! I love you SO VERY much and am SO VERY proud of you!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails