Monday, October 3, 2011

tippy toes...

A few weeks ago London started dance class. I LOVE Mondays when she has dance, it is a lot of FUN for both of us. She is really enjoying dance and I am in LOVE with having a little girl in dance...the cute leotards, tights, ballet and tap shoes. I am already looking forward to her very first recital and can not wait to see all these cute little girls in their costumes.
So excited for her FIRST day at dance.
Putting her tap shoes on her square.
A few friends in her class.
London and Sophie{Sophie's older brother went to nursery and pre-school with Easton}.
Getting her tap shoes on.
London, I hope you develop a passion for dance and that you continue to have all that spark and personality shine in all you do!!

2 comments:

dorbritz said...

So cute!!

Leo and Jen said...

There is just nothing as cute as a little girl in a leotard and dance class! I did some figure sketching in a dance studio in college and LOVED going to the little kids classes. I had such a hard time focusing on drawing as I just wanted to watch. I love that Londons in the classes too!!!
Wanna see some home videos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails