Sunday, February 18, 2007

Good Morning, Sunshine!!



This is one of my favorite parts of the day... every morning when Waylon wakes up he lays in his crib and just talks, until I make it into his room. When I go into his room he always looks for me and give me the BIGGEST smiles. I tried to capture that this morning, I was somewhat successful. This little boy is an absolute blessing and brings so much happiness to our family.

2 comments:

olivia and henry said...

how sweet!!! i remember taking pics of olivia just like this... they are still some of my favorite pics, because they remind me of those huge smiles greeting me every morning!!!! i need to take some like this of henry. don't you feel like time is FLYING by with these babies?!?! love y'all. angie

Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me of you (jami) so much. I can close my eyes and see your face and smile in the very same ways when you were a baby. He looks so much like his mommy. I miss you guys soooooo much. Nana/Papa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails