Sunday, February 11, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect




Thought I would post these pictures of Waylon lounging with his sun hat on. I bought the hat for our trip to Florida in March and thought I would have him try it on...he decided he would practice his lounging technique. As you can tell practice makes perfect!

3 comments:

McGrew Crew said...

I LOVE IT!!! He is getting cuter and cuter by the day :) We love yall cant wait to see you in JUNE!!
xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxo

olivia and henry said...

how CUTE! where did you get his hat??? i just bought a camo one from gap today for henry, but this one is even cuter!!! where are y'all going to vacation in florida?

Anonymous said...

...looks like Waylon has truly learned the meaning of R&R.

We love you guys very much and miss you even more. Nana/Papa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails