Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Brothers






I was digging out some of Easton's old baby toys for Waylon to play with. When Mr. Know~It~All Easton had to inform Waylon how to play with the new toy! They were so cute laying on the floor together having their own little conversation about the new fish toy. At one point I heard Easton say, "I love you Baby Waylon, I am your Big brother." It was the sweetest thing! I love my two boys and can't wait for them to have that brother bond. Trust me I am not in denial, I know there will be times when they fight, call each other names, pick on each other, but I also know there will be those sweet, tender moments like this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...all I can say is enjoy every minute of them loving each other and getting along, because it will be none to soon when they start acting like brothers, just like you and your sister did. Remember all those hair pulling days....but there will always be that bond.

Anonymous said...

Just to clear a few things up: First, the boys will have shaved heads to avoid hair pulling. Second, if these boys dont get a long they will spend weeks on end working as lawn and snow removal specialists from age 10 to 18....If that doesnt work, we will ship them off to China.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails