Monday, March 19, 2007

WDW~Day 2

So our SECOND day, we hit the Magic Kingdom. The pictures are from the shuttle trip from our hotel to the park. Easton started yelling at us "LOOK, IT"S DISNEY WORLD!!" When he saw the arch that you drive through when you enter the park. Then he was in the stroller pointing and yelling, "I see Mickey's House (Cinderella's Castle)!!" He had a great day!



After we arrived at the park, we hit the rides. Up first was the MUCH anticipated Buzz LightYear ride (Easton went with Ian). Then Easton and I road the Astro Orbiter Rockets. Then we took turns taking him on his first roller coaster, another one of his FAVORITES. Then we all went on the Winnie the Pooh ride. After that we saw our fist character, Dale! Easton loved hugging and kissing the characters, he was so SWEET to them.

Then we spent the afternoon at the hotel and splashing in the pool. And for dinner we headed to Mexico, in Epcot. All in all it was a GREAT day!!

3 comments:

Alex Hackett said...

WHOA that is a big sombrero! I wish I was there.

Alex Hackett said...

I remember when I saw Chip and Dale. I think I might have punched one of them. I bet Easton just loved them.

Alex Hackett said...

Of Course Easton wanted to go on the Buzz Lightyear ride. He loves spaceships. He looks soo happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails