Friday, April 13, 2007

Bubble Bath!!


The boys LOVE their time together in the bath...especially when there are bubbles involved! Easton is Waylon's other favorite person in the world! I enjoy sitting back and watching their interactions together. Easton also had to show off his astronaut toothbrush. We are so blessed to be parents to these wonderful little boys!

4 comments:

Alex Hackett said...

Of course Easton has an astronaut toothbrush. He LOVES them! They are soo funny!

olivia and henry said...

SO CUTE! we can't wait to see you guys!
btw~ where did you get waylon's little bath seat??? i need to get one for henry ;)
we love you 4!!!!!!
angie

Neisha said...

Hey Jamie! So great to catch up w/you via blog-world! I love your pics and the boys are precious and are getting so big!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Neisha said...

Hey Jamie! So great to catch up w/you via blog-world! I love your pics and the boys are precious and are getting so big!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails