Monday, April 30, 2007

Failed Attempts!

So, I have often wondered how hard could it be for me to take a picture of myself and the boys, you know holding the camera out. I have seen so many other people do this and the pictures actually turn out. Well, obviously it wasn't as simple for me. Here are my failed attempts at getting a few pictures of me and Waylon, and later Waylon, Easton, and I.

5 comments:

vanessa said...

I love that you love banana spring rolls! I knew we could be friends. ;) I love your boys...they are precious! Great job on the picture taking, too! Cute. :)

olivia and henry said...

jamie, these pictures are great!! of course, with the three of you as the subjects, can you really get a bad one?!??? ;)
you're such a pretty momma, and your boys, they are quite the little handsome fellas!
and i LOVE your new blog title!!!! it's ADORABLE!!!! so perfect for you guys!!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
angie

Anonymous said...

....everything can't be perfect on the first try, keep praticing and you will get it. We always love the pictures and they are never suppose to be perfect anyway. Hurry home to Texas, we miss you guys. Easton, papa has your boat ready to go.....

McGrew Crew said...

I LOVE IT!! You are one HOT momma:) The boys are growing up way to fast... We so cannot wait to see ya'll. I'm getting EXCITED!!! I love ya girl.
xoxo

The Charles Crew said...

THANKS!! You are all so sweet, I know I just need to keep practicing, and I will get better!
LOVE YOU ALL!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails