The boys had a BLAST at the beach in Miami. Ian had a work conference so the boys and I tagged along. Miami (Key Biscayne) was beautiful and the hotel was just as nice! Easton LOVED running from the waves, running into the waves, building sand castles, getting buried in the sand, etc... Waylon liked the waves and the water, but LOVED eating the sand! It was a great getaway...not too many pictures since Ian was working most of the trip, but the boys and I had a GREAT time at the pool. We only hit the beach/ocean when Ian was around, too much for me to handle alone. But since Easton was pretty reliable with water wings on the boys and I spent all our time at the pool! Considering it flooded here in CT, we could not have picked a better 4 days to be gone!
Friday, April 20, 2007
Miami Beach
The boys had a BLAST at the beach in Miami. Ian had a work conference so the boys and I tagged along. Miami (Key Biscayne) was beautiful and the hotel was just as nice! Easton LOVED running from the waves, running into the waves, building sand castles, getting buried in the sand, etc... Waylon liked the waves and the water, but LOVED eating the sand! It was a great getaway...not too many pictures since Ian was working most of the trip, but the boys and I had a GREAT time at the pool. We only hit the beach/ocean when Ian was around, too much for me to handle alone. But since Easton was pretty reliable with water wings on the boys and I spent all our time at the pool! Considering it flooded here in CT, we could not have picked a better 4 days to be gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun!!!! what a perfect little getaway! looks like the boys loved the beach! i can imagine that henry would be eating the sand as well ;)
LOVE Y'ALL!
angie
Post a Comment