Jamie~ I Love these pictures...I cant wait to kiss those cheeks!! You need to enter these in a photo contest. Not too much longer until we see ya'll...YAY I am sooooo EXCITED!!
ok, i'm ready for y'all to move back to texas!!!!! olivia would LOVE to play with caterpillars with easton!!!!!!!!! we really miss you guys. especially on a holiday weekend like this...wish we could be hangin' out with y'all!!! today is brad's bday, btw...he is 29 ;) we love y'all and miss you so much. can't wait to see you in july!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXO angie
2 comments:
Jamie~ I Love these pictures...I cant wait to kiss those cheeks!! You need to enter these in a photo contest.
Not too much longer until we see ya'll...YAY I am sooooo EXCITED!!
ok, i'm ready for y'all to move back to texas!!!!! olivia would LOVE to play with caterpillars with easton!!!!!!!!! we really miss you guys. especially on a holiday weekend like this...wish we could be hangin' out with y'all!!! today is brad's bday, btw...he is 29 ;)
we love y'all and miss you so much. can't wait to see you in july!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXO angie
Post a Comment