Friday, August 17, 2007

Got Milk?!

Waylon takes after his "uncle" Frank when it comes to his LOVE for milk! When Ian and I first meet Bill (Frank) he was drinking a gallon of milk a day! Yes, I said ONE GALLON a DAY! He has since then cut back on his milk intake (I believe), but I know he still drinks an unusually large amount of milk a day for one person to consume. Right now thankfully Waylon isn't anywhere near the gallon/day mark like "uncle" Frank, but when he is given a sippy cup full of milk he doesn't drink or sip it, he chugs it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...what a sweet picture of a sweet boy. Can't wait for you guys to come back to nana & papa's house. The boat is ready....lets go wakeboarding this time.

olivia and henry said...

hey jamie!! we will be back friday evening the 24th. we are SO EXCITED about seeing you all when you get here!!!!!! where will you be staying? can't wait to see y'all. wish you were going with us to the beach ;)
love YOU!
angie

Alex Hackett said...

he looks so happy! I am excited to see you guys. Hopefully it is real soon. Love ya. Love the pics Jamie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails