Friday, August 3, 2007

Tagged!!

OK... so my sweet friend Angie tagged me so here you are!
The rules are that I first must post the rules:
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 Random Facts/Habits about me:
1. I am a little bit of a control freak...I like things done a certain way (my way).
2. I am a terrible backseat driver (see #1, to understand why)...it drives Ian crazy!
3. I have only one kidney, not by choice. I was born that way.
4. I want 4 children so that every chair at our dinning room table is filled.
5. I pop my knuckles when I am bored or thinking.
6. I LOVE to sing, but have a HORRIBLE voice!
7. I was a cheerleader in college.
8. I love my job as a mom and wife! I would not want to do anything else day in and day out, it brings me such JOY!
So, here are the people that are now IT...Candi, Alex, Stacey, Dawn, Karen, Vanessa, and Jen. There you have it, sorry I couldn't do 8 people...just don't have 8 blogger friends (sad I know).

4 comments:

vanessa said...

I must admit, I too am an annoying backseat driver. I get on my own nerves. So funny!

Ok, off to think of my list. Oh...and great job on posting so many pictures! I'm impressed!! Your boys are too cute!!

olivia and henry said...

YAY Jamie!!! ;) you are the 1st one of my 8 to post your list!
you are awesome. love all of your facts and habits!!!
XOXO

Dashel Lyra Dawn Matt said...

I had no idea you only had 1 kidney, crazy. OK I have o think of some fun and exciting facts about myself...

PUNKERDOOS said...

JAMIE, THANK YOU FOR ADDING ME BACK TO YOUR BLOG, IT WAS SAD WHEN YOU GOT RID OF ME!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails