Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Waylon...11 months!

Waylon is 11 months today! He is such a funny, feisty, sweet little boy! I can't believe that in another month he will be 1 year old, how time flies! I have been reading him a book each night before bed to establish a new bedtime routine, so that when I wean him hopefully he will continue to go right to sleep. He is such a good little boy, although lately he has been more fussy and irritable, but only because he is getting his bottom molars. He LOVES his big brother, Denali, blueberries, colby jack cheese squares and his green blanket square. I love spending my days with this little boy, he is such a blessing!

4 comments:

olivia and henry said...

a very happy 11 months to sweet little waylon!!! henry has the fussy bug also...i'll have to check for those molars!
we miss you guys. can't wait to see you in in a few weeks! LOVE YOU!!!!

McGrew Crew said...

HAPPY 11 MONTHS WAYLON!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
UNCLE THOMAS, AUNTIE CANDY, AND COUSIN AVA :)

Anonymous said...

..we can't wait to see you guys again..Happy Birthday "love bug". See all of you soooon.

olivia and henry said...

jamie~
tag, you're it! check out my blog ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails