
I don't know where Easton comes up with the things he says!! The other morning he played pirates while I made his oatmeal for breakfast. When he came to the table to eat his breakfast wearing his pirate hat I thought nothing of it. Then when I asked him what he would like to drink he said "milk, so I can be a pirate." I thought, of course because obviously pirates drink milk. So while I was getting Waylon ready for his high chair I hear Easton say, "See Mom now I am a pirate, I have a pirate mistoche!" I am thinking a what?? When I say "what, tell me again." he continues to say a "prate mistoche!" Then when he realizes I still have NO clue what he is saying he then points to his upper lip...then I get it, a Pirate Mustache!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment