Christmas morning was a BLAST this year!! The boys really enjoyed waking up to see what Santa had left and of course, opening gifts! With parents and grandparents spoiling these boys it is sometimes easy to forget the REAL reason for Christmas. I was so proud of Easton for remembering that it was not only Christmas morning but also baby Jesus' birthday. We read a book about the real meaning of Christmas and of course Easton's bible every night leading up to Christmas so that he and Waylon would understand why we celebrate Christmas and why we give and receive gifts. It is so important for Ian and I to teach these boys the true meaning of December 25th! I hope and pray that they will always remember why we celebrate Christmas and the TRUE meaning of that special day!! 

















3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Easton and Waylon look so happy. Thanks for sharing these pics.
I am SO glad you updated!! Great pictures, looks like Christmas was a true success!
tomorrow is new years eve...we are really missing you guys right about now! our favorite Christmas Eve ever was the one we spent with the charles family ;) we love y'all!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!
xoxoxo
Post a Comment