Today was a BIG day for Easton! It amazes me how quickly this little boy is growing up!! He ice skated for the FIRST time all by himself. Daddy got him a ice rink for the porch for Christmas, and has been working REALLY hard to get the ice smooth enough for Easton to skate on. So today Easton hit the ice with all his hockey gear on to try the rink out. I was so impressed to look out the window and see Easton skating all by himself! He got so good at skating that Daddy gave him his hockey stick and they played a little hockey!! 

Then tonight is Easton's FIRST night in his new bunk bed. With the new baby coming and all our family being out of state we thought we'd let the boys bunk up and then keep a guest bedroom. So once again, Daddy ordered the bunk beds and picked up the mattresses today, so that Easton could sleep in the top bunk. Easton was so excited to go to bed tonight, Mommy is a little nervous. I took the video monitor out of Waylon's room and put it in with Easton so that I can keep an eye on him tonight(tomorrow I will be getting another video monitor to permanently keep in with Easton). So we'll see how the night goes!! I'll post pictures of the new room once we get it all set up and the new bedding arrives. It is hard to believe that he is only three, he acts like 10, but then again I feel like it was just yesterday he was my sweet snugly little baby boy!



Then tonight is Easton's FIRST night in his new bunk bed. With the new baby coming and all our family being out of state we thought we'd let the boys bunk up and then keep a guest bedroom. So once again, Daddy ordered the bunk beds and picked up the mattresses today, so that Easton could sleep in the top bunk. Easton was so excited to go to bed tonight, Mommy is a little nervous. I took the video monitor out of Waylon's room and put it in with Easton so that I can keep an eye on him tonight(tomorrow I will be getting another video monitor to permanently keep in with Easton). So we'll see how the night goes!! I'll post pictures of the new room once we get it all set up and the new bedding arrives. It is hard to believe that he is only three, he acts like 10, but then again I feel like it was just yesterday he was my sweet snugly little baby boy!


3 comments:
aww!!! how FUN!!!! i really want bunk beds for olivia's room...i think they are so great!
love all of the new pics! how are you feeling?!? love y'all and miss you so much! please come visit soon!!! or should we plan a family vacation? xoxoxo
Nice job Easton for skating on your own! One day we'll have to play hockey together. I like the new bunk beds.
btw, i am SO IMPRESSED that easton can ice skate!!! that takes so much strength! unbelievable! way to go Easton!!!!!
Post a Comment