For Christmas in my stocking I got one of those BRIGHT key chain lights. Usually Easton uses it more than I do, but Waylon found not only my keys but the light this afternoon. I heard him with my keys and went to take them away when I found him lying on the floor shining the light under the couch. Then he enjoyed shinning the light on his body before I wrangled the keys away from him, so they didn't end up in the toilet or trash!



2 comments:
how funny!!! he was so entertained!
waylon looks so big in these pictures! did he just get a haircut? i can't believe how fast the time is flying by...these little ones are growing up TOO FAST!
come see us! we miss you :(
Waylon does look really big. He's growing up SOO fast. That first picture is just classic. Nice job Jamie.
Post a Comment