If you know me very well, then there are chances you have eaten at P.F. Changs with me. It is one of my favorite restaurants, however, there is not one here in Connecticut. You also probably know that my husband does a great deal of traveling for work, often to cities with wonderful restaurants. So, yesterday Ian had a trip to Boston (he drove) but before he left he got our cooler out without me knowing and packed it in his car. When he arrived home yesterday right at dinner time he walked in with Changs!! I was so excited, not only for the GREAT food, but also because he did all that for me! He ordered not only my favorite dishes but also my favorite dessert, banana eggrolls!! Last night I felt like the most loved girl in the whole world!!Thursday, January 31, 2008
I am LoVeD!!
If you know me very well, then there are chances you have eaten at P.F. Changs with me. It is one of my favorite restaurants, however, there is not one here in Connecticut. You also probably know that my husband does a great deal of traveling for work, often to cities with wonderful restaurants. So, yesterday Ian had a trip to Boston (he drove) but before he left he got our cooler out without me knowing and packed it in his car. When he arrived home yesterday right at dinner time he walked in with Changs!! I was so excited, not only for the GREAT food, but also because he did all that for me! He ordered not only my favorite dishes but also my favorite dessert, banana eggrolls!! Last night I felt like the most loved girl in the whole world!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jamie,
Tell Ian that I really like the Cheesecake Factory..
Ryan
I am really impressed with Ian; good thinking.
...you are loved very much....Mom
Post a Comment