Thursday, March 27, 2008

100!!

Yep, that's right, only 100 days left until London's due date! I know for some non-pregnant people that seems like a LONG time...but when your pregnant and you see only 100 days left, it's exciting! So here is London growing nice and comfy in her temporary home until July!!

6 comments:

Leo and Jen said...

Yah, pregnant Jamie pictures!!! I can't believe it's only 100 days! So weird to think there's a little moving being in there! We can't wait to see London's beautiful face! Would love to see more pregnant Jamie pictures (with head attached)... besides you are a cute pregnant gal.... I'm sure I'll just look like a blob when I'm pregnant! Love you!

Dashel Lyra Dawn Matt said...

Look at your sweet little tummy. Pregnancy sure looks like it's treating you good. But I agree with the comment above, we need more pregger pics with head attached :)
I can't wait to see little London!

Anonymous said...

The reason you dont see any head shots is because she carries all of her baby weight in her ears and forehead. Kind of a quasimoto-type thing......

Daddy

Leo and Jen said...

You are terrible Ian!!!!! There is no way your beautiful wife could ever look bad! I think you should be forced to wear a back pack full of rocks for the next to weeks on your stomach and endure just a portion of what Jamie does for these sweet ones!!! Terrible!

Jen said...

So exiting! Love the belly shot!!

vanessa said...

I LOVE the name London! You look great, p.s.
100 days WILL fly by!! Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails