Saturday, March 1, 2008

On The Road Again...

We just got back from a week long trip to the wonderful warm state of Texas! We enjoyed spending a few days in Dallas with GREAT friends and the a few days in East Texas with GREAT family! After a rough start (which deserves a posting all on it's own) we all arrived in Texas (via mommy and boys alone on a flight) late on Saturday afternoon and made it back home this afternoon. Here are a few highlights from our trip...
Enjoying melted ice cream with Olivia!

Fun at the Aquarium!

Silly glasses at dinner with the Iles Family (sorry Henry, no picture of you?)!

Running into our FAVORITE Super Hero's at the mall!

Dinner and ice cream with the Farrells!!

Spending time with Nana and Zoey and stealing cousin Ava's binki!!

The BEST part to coming home...our Doggies!!!

4 comments:

Alex Hackett said...

Looks like a great trip. I was thinking that since you haven't posted in awhile you guys must be off somewhere. Glad you had fun.

Leo and Jen said...

Yah, we kept checking and figured you guys were on a trip too. Glad you guys got home safe. I can't believe how much Ava has grown. I think we met Mr. Farrell at Eastons birthday party. Was he the guy that got him the red wagon?... or the firetruck that shoots the balls?

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE TUB TUB SHOT... EVERY PARENT NEEDS ONE OF THOSE!!! KAREN
MY CAMERA IS BROKE THAT IS WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED ANY LATELY.
HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TODAY.

vanessa said...

How fun! I'm jealous you got to go to Dallas. :) Someday we'll be in town at the same time, I just know it! Easton & Olivia are TOO cute with those glasses!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails