Than Expected!!
You may have noticed the London countdown is missing a few days, that's because we will go in to the hospital to be induced with Little London on the night of June 26th. When the Doctor called to let me know the date I was VERY surprised, even though it is highly unlikely for London to be born on the 26th, but that happens to be our 9 year wedding anniversary!! We are so excited as we watch the days pass by until we meet sweet little London!! Here are pictures from all our hard work this weekend, the room is pretty close to complete!!
You may have noticed the London countdown is missing a few days, that's because we will go in to the hospital to be induced with Little London on the night of June 26th. When the Doctor called to let me know the date I was VERY surprised, even though it is highly unlikely for London to be born on the 26th, but that happens to be our 9 year wedding anniversary!! We are so excited as we watch the days pass by until we meet sweet little London!! Here are pictures from all our hard work this weekend, the room is pretty close to complete!!



6 comments:
Very cute! I especially like the mirror butterflies! Looks like a very soothing room ready for little London. I can't believe it will be SO soon! How exciting!
....it looks like you are in the mood to have this baby, huh...Everything looks very pretty and I know it was fun for you guys to do something totally different than anything you have done in a baby's room. PINK!
love Nana/Pap
GORGEOUS!! What a beautiful room...that chandelier is amazing and I loooove those butterfly mirrors! You are going to have to tell me where you got those. ;) I'm looking forward to seeing little London! I just love that name (I sound like a broken record, I know...but it's so cute!).
How adorable.....London and Hailey have the exact same color room!! Can't wait to meet that sweet little girl. Take care of yourself and that sweet little princess.
Love ya and miss ya bunches,
Tiff
i love london's room!!! you did such a great job decorating!! it's beautiful! i can't wait to meet london. she is going to be gorgeous and sweet, just like her momma! love you!
Jamie,
I don't know if you will remember me but I worked with Candy at the Orthodontist. My little girl, Alli was in Candy's first wedding and you and Ian were so sweet to her. I have a picture of Alli all dressed up in her flower girl dress with your shoes on. Anyway, I just needed to let you know you have a precious family! Your boys are dolls. I kinda think your oldest one looks like your sister. Anyway, I just wanted to say congrats on your baby girl! Your nursery is beautiful! You can check us out at www.holtsrus.blogspot.com
Leave us a comment if you do!
Krystal from Longview, TX
Post a Comment