=London's Due Date!!
I LOVE when I start buying food and the expiration date is on or past London's due date. This has always been so exciting for me even when I was pregnant with the boys. It is such a GREAT feeling to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Don't get me wrong, this pregnancy has been GREAT and I do enjoy being pregnant, however, towards the end the days seem to pass by in S-L-O-W motion. So imagine my surprise when I got the cheese out of the fridge and saw the expiration date!!
I LOVE when I start buying food and the expiration date is on or past London's due date. This has always been so exciting for me even when I was pregnant with the boys. It is such a GREAT feeling to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Don't get me wrong, this pregnancy has been GREAT and I do enjoy being pregnant, however, towards the end the days seem to pass by in S-L-O-W motion. So imagine my surprise when I got the cheese out of the fridge and saw the expiration date!!
1 comment:
Too Funny! I've never really been excited about expiration dates... but that gives a whole new perspective.
Post a Comment