Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let The Festivities Begin...

Easton had his birthday celebration at school today(another kid is celebrating his birthday on Easton's actual birthday). So, last night we made Superman cupcakes for him to share with his friends at snack time. When I picked him up, I asked "Did everyone like the cupcakes?" his response is only that from an almost 4 year old, "Yeah, the candy and icing were delicious!" When I inquired about the cake itself he said, "We only ate the best parts."

*We have Easton's party on Saturday and then on Tuesday we will celebrate his actual birthday as a family. So keep checking to see all the FUN Festivities!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is my little super hero. Go E!!

Daddy

Leo and Jen said...

Where did you ever find Superman cupcake decor?! Leo would have said the same thing about the best parts! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails