Friday, May 9, 2008

Let's Get This Party Started!!

I was up way to late last night getting Easton's party favor bags put together for his superhero party tomorrow! Each child will get a Superman shirt with cape attached as well as other fun Superman party favors/toys. Easton is READY for the big day, I am a little nervous. I have ALWAYS done parties at the house and this year I decided to have the party hosted somewhere else...a lot easier clean-up, less stressful, time limit, the list goes on...However, the less stressful part isn't so true. For all of you who know me really well, know I am a little bit of a control freak. And having this party somewhere else means I am supposed to show up ONLY 15 minutes prior to the start of the party with the cake and party favors and everything else is taken care of! I would just like to see what the paper ware and decorations look like and help her get them ready. I am SURE everything will be GREAT tomorrow and Easton will think it's the BEST party ever, and honestly that's all I want!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie is a "little bit of a control freak" like China has a little bit of people....

Daddy

Leo and Jen said...

That's terrible Ian. I'm sure that's one of the things you love about her... is that she's always prepared and has everything down to the last detail organized and put into place. I'm sure it will be wonderful Jamie! Try to have a good time! Wish we could be there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails